Mothers of Africa – Print/Dye Workshop

Today I spent the day trialling batik patterns using the images I found on Saturday. At first I had some problems with the wax pot but once that was sorted, I managed to quickly produce quite a few samples. Before next week, I’ll choose my favourites and go on to use these in my final square, which I will stitch into.

wpid-wp-1418170676860.jpgwpid-wp-1418170702757.jpgwpid-wp-1418170730237.jpgwpid-wp-1418170975865.jpg

wpid-wp-1418170892611.jpg wp-1418170751627

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s