Gardening Tips from my DadPosted: October 2, 2016
Over the summer, when I was thinking about my idea, I had a chat with my Dad about it, who is a gardener. He gave me a few tips to think about for this project:
- Use water based paints, if using anything else, it may effect how the seeds will grow
- Wool is amazing in compost, so if I used this to decorate the cards it would be really good for the soil.
- Could look at slug and snail prevention?
- If stitching, use natural cotton thread rather than synthetic, this will be better for the soil (same with wool)
- Herbs that are easy to grow from seed:
coriander, parsley, basil, cress, chives, dill