Consultancy FeedbackPosted: January 16, 2017
Really happy to receive the formative feedback for the consultancy project today, and am now looking forward to the surgery tutorial in February, to have a chat about it and clarify what I need to work on ready for hand-in in May.
The main points which I took from it were to:
– organise research book layouts, need to be more mature and professional (will need to clarify this with tutors in order to find out exactly how they’d like my research to be presented)
– update mood boards to include processes and product developments and incorporate some imagery to embrace Jamie Oliver, educational side of things
– think about having fabric seed packets
– think about including a journal for the child to record stages of seed growth
– re work into a professional format which conveys a contemporary theme
I think I’d also like to work on the packaging because I don’t think it is as suitable for children as it could be, due to time constraints after my last minute customer change.