Final Sample Progress

For the first three days of the Easter break, I made the decision to stay in uni in order to get as much done using the facilities as possible. I was really grateful that the workshops were available to us during this first week as I feel that I have really benefited from this. Last week I made a good start on my final croquis designs, however these last three days, I have got more done than I was expecting to. I think that this is partly due to the quiet atmosphere in the workshop, as I am usually so easily distracted!
As a result of this, I am in a good position to begin my Easter break, because I can now concentrate on all of the digital work and hand embroidery which needs doing, which I don’t need the university’s facilities for. The hand embroidered elements in some of my pieces is going to be really time consuming, so will be a good job to sit at home and do, and work around family commitments.
Below are some photos of the progress I made this week in the stitch room.

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s